- Assess the current maturity of relationships with hiring managers: To understand the evolution of their relationships with hiring managers, we suggest TA leaders and recruiters start by assessing their current capabilities, evaluating the maturity of the hiring manager / recruiter relationship.
- Develop a strategy for open positions: When establishing the parameters for a new role, recruiters should develop a plan to address the needs of the hiring manager, the open role, and the larger talent concerns across the business.
- Conduct recruiting strategy kick-off meetings: During the recruiting strategy kick-off meeting, recruiters should present potential candidates from their existing networks in an effort to calibrate their understanding of the role and more clearly define specific candidate attributes that will impress the hiring manager.
- Align expectations with service-level agreements (SLAs): Recruiters can deploy service-level agreements (SLAs) to make sure hiring managers’ expectations are properly aligned. SLAs define the roles and responsibilities for both hiring managers and recruiters during the recruiting process, as well as set realistic timelines for communication and other significant deliverables.
- Measure progress: The effectiveness of recruiter / hiring manager relationships is equally as important as more traditional measurements—such as time to fill, cost per hire, or candidate satisfaction metrics—yet it is often overlooked. The key lies in leveraging traditional metrics in tandem with evaluations of hiring manager satisfaction—what matters gets measured.
¡Hola a todos! Muchas gracias por las visitas recibidas.
Participa este mes, el Dr. Jorge Armando Caro Figueroa, ex Ministro de Trabajo de la República Argentina, quien analiza el tema de la libertad y la responsabilidad sindical.
Participa también Fernando Troilo, Talent and Rewards Practice Leader - AON Argentina, quien aborda hora el tema de cuáles son los factores de compromiso en 2018.
Por mi parte he abordado el tema de las características de las empresas transformadoras y el habitual Flash Laboral.
He agregado también el video de apertura de la Convención Mundial de Apple de desarrolladores de aplicaciones.
Como siempre sus comentarios son bienvenidos.